Delivery + Returns
Quick Guide to shipping
|UK Mainland||Standard Royal Mail||1-2 working days||FREE|
|UK Mainland||DPD||Next working day||£4.95|
the Isle of Man)
1-5 working days
Next working day
Rest of the World (Under £250)
Over £250 - Free of Charge
5-10 working days
1-2 working days
|Ordered by 12pm||Delivered On|
European Standard Delivery: 1-5 working days,
Rest of the World: 5-10 working days,
Yogi Footwear delivers worldwide.
Standard Delivery costs £15.00 for orders under £250. We can only estimate the time your order will take to reach you, and cannot give the exact time of your delivery.
Deliveries will be made by Royal Mail and can be tracked and traced once the parcel arrives in the country where the parcel is being delivered to. Please note we may use other providers to maintain the best delivery service.
We now offer International Express delivery via DHL at a cost of £19.95. Orders will be delivered within 1-2 working days. You will receive notification of shipment and tracking of your parcel via the DHL website. Orders over £250 will also be sent via this method.
Please be aware that delays may be caused by customs in your country. As this is beyond our control, we cannot provide information on why or for how long your order may be delayed.
Please also be aware that you may have to pay customs or import duties on your order once it reaches your country. These charges, which vary from country to country, are also out of our control. If you would like more information, please contact your local customs authority.
We hope you'll be happy with your Yogi Footwear purchases, but if you do want to return or exchange something, the following information is important:
- Under the UK's Distance Selling regulations, you have 7 working days, beginning the day after receipt of your order to cancel your purchase. We will provide a full refund within 30 days of the date on which you cancel.
- Cost of returns are FREE for items purchased in the UK if the Standard delivery method was chosen originally. DPD, Europe and Worldwide customers will need to pay the returns costs themselves.
- We would ask that returned items reach us within 14 days from the day you received your order.
- Items purchased online through www.yogifootwear.com can only be exchanged or refunded through the online store and NOT at Yogi Footwear stores. Conversely, items bought in our stores cannot be returned via the online store.
- Whilst we acknowledge your right to examine the items you purchase we reserve the right to refuse an exchange and to take action against you if we believe you have not taken reasonable care with the goods returned e.g. if they have been damaged or tampered with.
- To ensure that any returns you make are accepted, please follow the instructions below to keep your purchases in their original condition:
- Please ensure that footwear is not worn, is unmarked and with the box undamaged.
- All footwear must be returned in their original shoe box, unless they are faulty. This is to ensure they are returned in a re-saleable condition.
- This Returns Policy applies to all Yogi Footwear online customers in all shipping zones.
How To Return Items
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Pre-paid returns label for UK returns/exchanges.
- Complete the Returns Form that was included with your order. Please make sure you fill in all the appropriate fields, including your Order Number and Style Number. If your Returns Form is incomplete, there could be a delay in processing your return.
- Enclose the Returns Form with the item(s) you are returning. Use the original packaging or a suitable replacement.
- Attach the pre-printed address label on your parcel.
- Drop off at a Post Office. Your parcel will be sent via Royal Mail tracked.
- We would ask that returned items must reach us within 14 days from the day you received your order.
We aim to process all returns within 48 hours of receiving them and refunds will be credited to your debit/credit card within 10 working days.
If Returns Form Or Address Label Is Mislaid
If you have mislaid your Returns Form or address label, you can request these from us by dropping us an email at email@example.com alternatively please send your returns back to the address below along with the following:
- Your item(s) in the original packaging or a suitable alternative
- Your Order Number (on your confirmation email or Delivery Note)
- The Style Number (on your confirmation email or Delivery Note)
- Please also state whether you require a refund or an exchange
Send to: Yogi Footwear Web Sales
109 Ashley road
At Yogi Footwear we aim to get replacements to you within 5 working days of receipt of the return. Replacements are shipped using Standard Delivery.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an exchange. Yogi Footwear will cover the cost of returning and shipping exchanged items to you. However, any further exchanges may incur additional shipping costs.
We cannot guarantee that the item(s) you wish to exchange your original item(s) for will be in stock. If an item you require is not available, a member of our Customer Services Team will contact you. You may then arrange to exchange for another item or choose a refund.
If you want to return an item because of an error on our part, Yogi Footwear will refund the cost of sending it back to us, as well as your original shipping costs. Please contact the Customer Services Team for more information.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.